We are delighted to announce that ROBT.STONE has been awarded a multi-million Dirham contract for EPC Works for “EPC for BATCH-IV (PMRFS), Cluster looping and Huwaila Surface Facilities” project from ADNOC Onshore. Contractor scope consists of Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning work for the following package:
- BATCH IV PMRF’S at Bu Hasa field.
- Miscellaneous Civil works at Bu Hasa gas plant, RDS’s and CDS.
- EPC Services for Installation of one new MSM and MPFM in Huwaila field.
- EPC Services for Bu Hasa WIC looping project.
- EPC work for replacement of Bu Hasa flare ignition system at CDS, RDS’s and NGIP.
The award of this project is recognition of the unmatched performance with best of Safety and Quality of services provided by ROBT.STONE to ADNOC Group of Companies in UAE. We are proud to be awarded this contract and will utilize our expertise to develop ADNOC Onshore fields.
We would like to thank each employee of ROBT.STONE for this accomplishment who supported to make this bid a success.